Thomas Armstrong, PhD, is an educator, psychologist, and writer. He is the author of 18 books, including the ASCD books Multiple Intelligences in the Classroom, Neurodiversity in the Classroom, The Power of the Adolescent Brain, The Best Schools, The Multiple Intelligences of Reading and Writing, ADD/ADHD Alternatives in the Classroom, and Awakening Genius in the Classroom. He is also the author of 7 Kinds of Smart, In Their Own Way, The Power of Neurodiversity, and The Myth of the ADHD Child. His books have been translated into 28 languages, including Russian, Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish. Armstrong has delivered more than a thousand workshops, seminars, and keynote addresses in 29 countries on 6 continents. He has written for numerous magazines and journals.
- The Power of Neurodiversity: Unleashing the Advantages of Your Differently Wired Brain (Published in Hardcover as Neurodiversity)
- Mindfulness in the Classroom: Strategies for Promoting Concentration, Compassion, and Calm
- Neurodiversity in the Classroom: Strength-Based Strategies to Help Students with Special Needs Succeed in School and Life
- The Myth of the ADHD Child, Revised Edition: 101 Ways to Improve Your Child's Behavior and Attention Span Without Drugs, Labels, or Coercion
- Seven Kinds of Smart: Identifying and Developing Your Many Intelligences