Thomas G. West is a Washington, DC-based writer, lecturer, and consultant. He has given over 200 talks, interviews, and documentary segments for computer, business, education, art, design, scientific, and medical groups in the United States in connection with In the Mind's Eye. as well as fourteen other countries. http://inthemindseyedyslexicrenaissance.blogspot.com/ has more information on In the Mind's Eye.
- The Political Theory Of The American Founding: Natural Rights, Public Policy, And The Moral Conditions Of Freedom
- Discourses Concerning Government
- Seeing What Others Cannot See: The Hidden Advantages Of Visual Thinkers And Differently Wired Brains
- Vindicating The Founders: Race, Sex, Class, And Justice In The Origins Of America
- Shakespeare As Political Thinker