Thomas Goetz is a health-care developer and science writer. He has worked as an entrepreneur in residence at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and as an executive editor at WIRED. He is the cofounder of Iodine, a health technology startup. His work has been included in the Best American Science Writing and Best Technology Writing anthologies on numerous occasions. He currently resides in San Francisco.
- The Remedy: Robert Koch, Arthur Conan Doyle, and the Quest to Cure Tuberculosis
- The Decision Tree: How to Make Better Choices and Take Control of Your Health
- Emotion, Motivation, and Self-Regulation: A Handbook for Teachers
- Poetik Des Nachrufs: Zur Kultur Der Nekrologie Und Zur Nachrufszene Auf Dem Theater
- Burgertum Und Liberalismus in Tirol 1840-1873: Zwischen Stadt Und 'region', Staat Und Nation