Tian Dayton, Ph.D., TEP, is a qualified trainer and practitioner of psychodrama, sociometry, and group psychotherapy. She has a doctorate in clinical psychology and a master's in educational psychology. She works in private practice in New York City and is a fellow of the American Society of Psychodrama, Sociometry, and Group Psychotherapy. She has appeared on MSNBC, CNN, The John Walsh Show, Montel, Rikki Lake, Geraldo, America's Health Network, Gary Null, NPR, and many other shows across the country. She has thirteen books to her credit.
- Emotional Sobriety: From Relationship Trauma to Resilience and Balance
- The ACoA Trauma Syndrome: The Impact of Childhood Pain on Adult Relationships
- The Living Stage: A Step-By-Step Guide to Psychodrama, Sociometry and Experiential Group Therapy
- One Foot in Front of the Other: Daily Affirmations for Recovery
- The Drama Within: Psychodrama and Experiential Therapy