Timothy Clinton is the president of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), the world's biggest and most diversified Christian counseling organization, with almost 40,000 members. He is the president of Light Counseling, Inc. in Lynchburg, Virginia, where he also maintains a part-time counseling practice, and he is the Pastor of Caring Ministries at Calvary Church in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is the host of Christian Counseling Today, a nationwide radio call-in show, and the author of Before a Terrible Goodbye and The Marriage You Always Wishes, as well as the executive editor of The Soul Care Bible. Tim has a bachelor's degree in science.
- Attachments: Why You Love, Feel, And Act The Way You Do
- Peace: Hope And Healing For The Anxious Momma's Heart
- The Quick-Reference Guide To Biblical Counseling: Personal And Emotional Issues
- The Quick-Reference Guide To Counseling Teenagers
- God Attachment: Why You Believe, Act, And Feel The Way You Do About God