Tim Flannery is a conservationist, explorer, and scientist. He has over 130 peer-reviewed scientific publications to his credit, as well as numerous books, including the international blockbuster The Weather Makers>o? He was elected Australian of the Year in 2007 and served as the president of the Australian Climate Change Commission from 2011 to 2013.
- The Hidden Life Of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate; Discoveries From A Secret World
- The Eternal Frontier: An Ecological History Of North America And Its Peoples
- Chasing Kangaroos: A Continent, A Scientist, And A Search For The World's Most Extraordinary Creature
- Among The Islands: Adventures In The Pacific
- An Explorer's Notebook: Essays on Life, History, and Climate