TIM CLARK spent eleven years in Japan, where he founded a groundbreaking Asia-focused marketing research firm that was later bought by a public company. He now resides in Portland, Oregon, where he teaches graduate entrepreneurship classes while working on a doctorate in business administration from Hitotsubashi University. He is the author of The Swordless Samuari: The Leadership Wisdom of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Japan's 16 Century Legend.
- Business Model You: A One-Page Method for Reinventing Your Career
- Farewell to an Idea: Episodes from a History of Modernism
- The Employee Engagement Mindset: The Six Drivers for Tapping Into the Hidden Potential of Everyone in Your Company
- Business Models for Teams: See How Your Organization Really Works and How Each Person Fits in
- Shunga: Sex and Pleasure in Japanese Art