Jemar Tisby (BA, University of Notre Dame; MDiv, Reformed Theological Seminary) is CEO of The Witness, Inc., an organization dedicated to Black uplift. He is also cohost of the Pass the Mic podcast and the author of the New York Times bestseller The Color of Compromise. He has spoken nationwide at conferences, and his writing has been featured by the Washington Post, CNN, and The Atlantic. Jemar is a PhD candidate in history at the University of Mississippi studying race, religion, and social movements in the twentieth century.
- The Color Of Compromise: The Truth About The American Church's Complicity In Racism
- The Flag And The Cross: White Christian Nationalism And The Threat To American Democracy
- How To Fight Racism: Courageous Christianity And The Journey Toward Racial Justice
- The Color Of Compromise Study Guide: The Truth About The American Church's Complicity In Racism
- How To Fight Racism Study Guide: Courageous Christianity And The Journey Toward Racial Justice