Tod Bolsinger (PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary) is a speaker, executive coach, former pastor, and author who serves as associate professor of leadership formation and senior fellow for the De Pree Center for Leadership at Fuller Seminary. He is the author of Canoeing the Mountains, which was named Outreach Magazine Resource of the Year in Pastoral Leadership, as well as the Christianity Today Award of Merit recipient It Takes a Church to Raise a Christian. For seventeen years, he was the senior pastor of San Clemente Presbyterian Church in San Clemente, California. A frequent speaker and consultant, he serves as an executive coach in transformational leadership.
- Canoeing the Mountains: Christian Leadership in Uncharted Territory
- Tempered Resilience: How Leaders Are Formed in the Crucible of Change
- Tempered Resilience Study Guide: 8 Sessions on Becoming an Adaptive Leader
- It Takes a Church to Raise a Christian: How the Community of God Transforms Lives
- Show Time: Living Down Hypocrisy by Living Out the Faith
- #4306 in Religious Books & Novels