Todd Wilbur has spent more than 25 years reverse-engineering America's most iconic cuisine for his Top Secret Recipes cookbook series. The self-proclaimed food hacker has appeared in over 100 media venues, including The New York Times, People Magazine, Newsweek, The Daily News, Entertainment Weekly, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, The Dr Oz Show, and The Food Network, and has over 5 million books in print. With 1 million monthly visits, his online www.TopSecretRecipes.com is the most popular copycat recipes website. He and his family reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Top Secret Recipes Step-By-Step: Secret Formulas with Photos for Duplicating Your Favorite Famous Foods at Home
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3: The Secret Formulas for Duplicating Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes at Home
- Top Secret Recipes Unlocked: All New Home Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2: More Amazing Clones of Famous Dishes from America's Favorite Restaurant Chains
- Even More Top Secret Recipes: More Amazing Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods