Tom Seymour is a well-recognized professional naturalist and writer who is best known for his award-winning newspaper editorials and magazine writings about the outdoors. For more than a decade, his movies and workshops have taught New Englanders about the joys of foraging. Tom is a piper master and a native of Waldo, Maine. He is also an outstanding angler. Fishing Maine, Birding Maine, and Hiking Maine are among his past Falcon publications.
- Wild Plants of Maine: A Useful Guide Third Edition
- Foraging New England: Edible Wild Food and Medicinal Plants from Maine to the Adirondacks to Long Island Sound
- Wild Critters of Maine: Everyday Encounters
- Getting Your Big Fish: Trolling Maine Waters
- Wild Critters of Maine: Everyday Encounters: Everyday Encounters