Tom E.C.Smith is the Dean of the University of Arkansas and a University Professor of Special Education. He has written or co-written 32 books, including revised editions. From 1994 until 2013, Dr. Smith served as the Executive Director of the Council for Exceptional Children's Division on Developmental Disorders, as well as three terms on the President's Committee on People with Intellectual Disabilities.
- The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual And Organizational Accountability
- Change The Culture, Change The Game: The Breakthrough Strategy For Energizing Your Organization And Creating Accounta Bility For Results
- How Did That Happen?: Holding People Accountable For Results The Positive, Principled Way
- The Wisdom Of Oz: Using Personal Accountability To Succeed In Everything You Do
- Serving Students With Special Needs: A Practical Guide For Administrators