In 1999, Tony Hsieh joined Zappos as an advisor and investor, just two months after the firm was created. In the year 2000, he became a full-time employee of Zappos. Zappos has grown gross retail sales from $1.6 million in 2000 to over $1 billion in 2008 under his leadership by focusing aggressively on customer service.
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose; A Round Table Comic
- Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow
- A Complaint Is a Gift, Second Edition: Recovering Customer Loyalty When Things Go Wrong
- The Power of Wow: How to Electrify Your Work and Your Life by Putting Service First