Tony Robbins is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, and philanthropist. Millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor, and energetic presentation of Tony Robbins' business and personal development events for over 37 years. He is the number one life and business strategist in the country. He's been asked to consult and coach some of the world's best athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and even country leaders. He is the owner of more than twenty businesses, twelve of which he actively controls.
Currently, the companies he founded or co-founded have annual sales of more than $6 billion. Robbins' generosity is also noteworthy, spanning more than three and a half decades of helping those who are neglected by society--children, the imprisoned, and the homeless. He is in charge of feeding almost 42 million people. Robbins has pledged to personally donate 50 million meals to individuals in need this year through his collaboration with Feeding America, and he is working to secure matching funds to feed an additional 100 million people.
He lives in Palm Beach, Florida, and is a #1 New York Times bestselling author.
- The Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love, and Happiness (Updated and Expanded Edition)
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook
- The Path: Accelerating Your Journey to Financial Freedom
- Unleash the Power Within: Personal Coaching to Transform Your Life!
- Get Off Your But: How to End Self-Sabotage and Stand Up for Yourself