Tony Schwartz is the founder and president of The Energy Project, a consulting firm that advises Fortune 500 firms such as American Express, Credit Suisse, Ford, General Motors, Gillette, Master Card, and Sony. He worked as a reporter for the New York Times, as an assistant editor for Newsweek, as a staff writer for New York Magazine and Esquire, and as a Fast Company columnist. He published What Really Matters after co-authoring the #1 worldwide book The Art of the Deal with Donald Trump. With Jim Loehr, he co-authored the #1 New York Times book The Power of Full Participation.
- Trump: The Art of the Deal
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Mental Toughness (with Bonus Interview Post-Traumatic Growth and Building Resilience with Martin Seligman) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads
- The Way We're Working Isn't Working: The Four
- A Brief History of Everything