Tony Wagner is the Co-Director of the Harvard Graduate School of Education's Change Leadership Group and the Director of the Harvard Seminar on Public Engagement. He consults regularly to schools, districts, and foundations in the United States as a Senior Adviser to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's education projects. and on a global scale How Schools Change: Lessons from Three Communities is his book.
- Most Likely To Succeed: Preparing Our Kids For The Innovation Era
- The Global Achievement Gap: Why Even Our Best Schools Don't Teach The New Survival Skills Our Children Need--And What We Can Do About It
- Change Leadership: A Practical Guide To Transforming Our Schools
- Creating Innovators: The Making Of Young People Who Will Change The World
- The Creative Classroom: Innovative Teaching For 21st-Century Learners