Tracy Hogg has spent her professional life assisting parents in understanding and communicating with their infants and young children. Hogg is a nurse, lactation educator, and baby consultant whose sensible and compassionate perspective has been translated into over twenty languages.
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems (by Teaching You How to Ask the Right Questions): Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior--Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers
- Family Whispering: The Baby Whisperer's Commonsense Strategies for Communicating and Connecting with the People You Love and Making Your
- Potty Training. Tracy Hogg with Melinda Blau