Dr. Travis Stork is an Emmy-nominated co-host of the award-winning talk show The Doctors and a board-certified emergency care physician. He received his M.D. from Duke University and graduated magna cum laude. He received his bachelor's degree with honors from the University of Virginia, where he was inducted into the famous Alpha Omega Alpha honor society for high academic success. Dr. Stork, who was born and bred in the Midwest, is a firm believer in empowering patients when it comes to their health. He feels that by the time they arrive at the emergency room, it is often too late.
That is why he is so passionate about educating people how to prevent illness before it occurs. Dr Travis splits his time between Tennessee and Colorado when he's not filming The Doctors in Los Angeles.
- The Lose Your Belly Diet: Change Your Gut, Change Your Life
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight, Restore Optimal Health, Prevent Disease, and Add Years to You
- The Doctor's Diet Cookbook: Tasty Meals for a Lifetime of Vibrant Health and Weight Loss Maintenance
- The Doctor's Diet: Dr. Travis Stork's STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Health
- The Lean Belly Prescription: The Fast and Foolproof Diet and Weight-Loss Plan from America's Top Urgent-Care Doctor