Trillia J Newbell
Trillia J. is a character in the film Trillia J. Newbell is a well-known voice on faith, family, and diversity problems who has been frequently published, notably on sites like Desiring God, Christianity Today, and the Gospel Coalition. She is currently an acquisitions editor for Moody Publishers and formerly worked for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission as the Director of Community Outreach for numerous years. Trillia, her spouse Thern, and their children live near Nashville.
- God's Very Good Idea Storybook: A True Story Of God's Delightfully Different Family
- 52 Weeks In The Word: A Companion For Reading Through The Bible In A Year
- The Big Wide Welcome Storybook: A True Story About Jesus, James, And A Church That Learned To Love All Sorts Of People
- Werte Der Klassiker - Klassiker Der Werte: Zukunftsperspektiven Im Ruckblick
- God's Very Good Idea Board Book: God Made Us Delightfully Different