The Natural Navigator, The Lost Art of Interpreting Nature's Signals, and How to Read Water are all New York Times bestselling books by Tristan Gooley. His interest in natural navigation originates from his own personal experience. He founded the Natural Navigator school and was a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Navigation and the Royal Geographical Society. Naturalnavigator.com is where you can learn more about him and his school.
- The Lost Art Of Reading Nature's Signs: Use Outdoor Clues To Find Your Way, Predict The Weather, Locate Water, Track Animals--And Other Forgotten Skil
- The Tristan Gooley Collection: How To Read Nature, How To Read Water, And The Natural Navigator
- How To Read Water: Clues & Patterns From Puddles To The Sea
- The Secret World Of Weather: How To Read Signs In Every Cloud, Breeze, Hill, Street, Plant, Animal, And Dewdrop
- How To Read Nature: An Expert's Guide To Discovering The Outdoors You've Never Noticed