Mataji Devi Vanamali has translated the Bhagavad Gita and published seven volumes about Hindu gods, including Shakti, Hanuman, Shiva, and The Entire Biography of Krishna. She is the founder and president of the Vanamali Gita Yoga Ashram Trust, which is dedicated to spreading Sanatana Dharma wisdom and providing philanthropic assistance to children. She is a resident of the Vanamali ashram in Rishikesh, India.
- The Complete Life of Krishna: Based on the Earliest Oral Traditions and the Sacred Scriptures
- Hanuman: The Devotion and Power of the Monkey God
- Shakti: Realm of the Divine Mother
- The Complete Life of Rama: Based on Valmiki's Ramayana and the Earliest Oral Traditions
- The Taste Divine: Indian Vegetarian Cooking the Natural Way