Victor J Stenger
Stenger (1935-2014) was an emeritus professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Hawaii and an adjunct professor of philosophy at the University of Colorado. God: The Failed Hypothesis, God and the Atom, God and the Folly of Faith, The Comprehensible Universe, and many other books were written by him, including the New York Times bestseller God: The Failed Hypothesis.
- God the Failed Hypothesis?: How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist
- The Soul Fallacy: What Science Shows We Gain from Letting Go of Our Soul Beliefs
- God and the Folly of Faith: The Incompatibility of Science and Religion
- The New Atheism: Taking a Stand for Science and Reason
- The Fallacy of Fine-Tuning: Why the Universe Is Not Designed for Us