Kim W Chan
The INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute is codirected by Chan Kim. He was a professor at the University of Michigan and sat on the boards of several companies in the United States, China, and Europe. Kim has coauthored multiple pieces that have appeared in the New York Times, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, and Harvard Business Review, among other media. His works on strategy and multinational management have appeared in a number of academic journals, and his book, Blue Ocean Strategy, is a best-seller around the world. Kim has been recognized as one of the world's most significant authors in the field of global strategy and has garnered numerous awards and honours.
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How To Create Uncontested Market Space And Make The Competition Irrelevant
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Strategy (Including Featured Article What Is Strategy? By Michael E. Porter)
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Change Management
- Blue Ocean Shift: Beyond Competing - Proven Steps To Inspire Confidence And Seize New Growth
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads For Hr Leaders Collection (5 Books)