Wayne Muller is the founder of Bread for the Journey, an innovative organization that helps families in need. He is an ordained priest and therapist. He is a senior scholar of the Fetzer Institute and a Fellow of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and a Harvard Divinity School graduate. He also manages the Institute for Engaged Spirituality and travels the country giving talks and retreats. He is the author of two New York Times bestsellers: Legacy of the Heart and How, Then, Should We Live?
- Sabbath: Restoring The Sacred Rhythm Of Rest
- Legacy Of The Heart: The Spiritual Advantages Of A Painful Childhood
- The Book Of Awakening: Having The Life You Want By Being Present To The Life You Have
- The Practice Of Finding: How Gratitude Leads The Way To Enough
- How Then, Shall We Live?: Four Simple Questions That Reveal The Beauty And Meaning Of Our Lives