Wayne Muller is the founder of Bread for the Journey, an innovative organization that helps families in need. He is an ordained priest and therapist. He is a senior scholar of the Fetzer Institute and a Fellow of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and a Harvard Divinity School graduate. He also manages the Institute for Engaged Spirituality and travels the country giving talks and retreats. He is the author of two New York Times bestsellers: Legacy of the Heart and How, Then, Should We Live?
- Sabbath: Finding Rest, Renewal, and Delight in Our Busy Lives
- How Then, Shall We Live?: Four Simple Questions That Reveal the Beauty and Meaning of Our Lives
- Legacy of the Heart: The Spiritual Advantage of a Painful Childhood
- Being There for Someone in Grief - Essential Lessons for Supporting Someone Grieving from Death, Loss and Trauma
- A Life of Being, Having, and Doing Enough