Marcus Weeks is a musician, author, and editor. Music: A Crash Course, DK's Children's Illustrated Encyclopedia, and 1,000 Creators of the Millennium are among the books he has written or coauthored. He is the keeper of the Stanhope Collection of Historical Keyboards and has produced a number of works on music. Julian Rushton is an emeritus music professor at Leeds University in England. He has also served as president of the Royal Musical Association and has taught at the University of East Anglia and the University of Cambridge. Mozart: An Incredible Life, Mozart in the Master Musicians series, and Classical Music: A Comprehensive History are among his works.
- World History Biographies: Mozart: The Boy Who Changed The World With His Music (National Geographic World History Biographies)
- PsíCologíA Para Mentes Inquietas
- What Would Nietzsche Do?: Philosophical Solutions To Everyday Problems
- Religion In Minutes: The World's Great Faiths Explained In An Instant
- What Would Nietzsche Do?: How the greatest philosophers would solve your everyday problems