William J Oneil
WILLIAM J.O'NEIL has made a name for himself as a champion of the individual investor by offering them with cutting-edge, sound, and effective investment tools and strategies. His investing books, such as the best-selling How to Make Money in Stocks and The Successful Investor, reveal the CAN SLIM investment research methods that enabled O'Neil to buy his own seat on the New York Stock Exchange in 1963 and launch William O'Neil + Co., Incorporated, which now serves over 500 institutional investment firms. Investor's Business Daily, a journal he designed and launched in 1984, provides advanced stock market data to the investment public on a daily basis, and its Web site, investors.com, teaches and educates individual investors on the fundamentals of smart investing. GIL MORALES, a 1981 Stanford University graduate, started his career in the sector in 1991 as a stockbroker with Merrill Lynch. In 1994, he went to PaineWebber, where he quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the firm's top producers before being recruited to join William O'Neil + Co., Inc.
William J. In 1997, he published a book titled O'Neil in his own words. At William O'Neil + Co., Inc., he is now Vice President and Chief Market Strategist. He also works as an internal portfolio manager, where he is in charge of a portion of the firm's equity assets.
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times or Bad
- The How to Make Money in Stocks Complete Investing System: Your Ultimate Guide to Winning in Good Times and Bad
- How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short
- 24 Essential Lessons for Investment Success: Learn the Most Important Investment Techniques from the Founder of Investor's Business Daily
- Why You Win or Lose: The Psychology of Speculation
- #1501 in business