William L Craig
With graduate degrees in church history, philosophy, and theology, William Lane Craig brings a multifaceted perspective to the doctrine of the atonement. A professor of philosophy at Talbot School of Theology and Houston Baptist University, Craig is the author or editor of over 40 books, including The Kalam Cosmological Argument; Assessing the New Testament Evidence for the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus; Divine Foreknowledge and Human Freedom; God, Time, and Eternity; and God and Abstract Objects, as well as nearly 200 articles in professional publications of philosophy and theology. In 2016 he was named by The Best Schools one of the 50 most influential living philosophers. His website is www.reasonablefaith.org.
- God Is Great, God Is Good: Why Believing in God Is Reasonable and Responsible
- Time and Eternity: Exploring God's Relationship to Time
- On Guard Lib/E: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision
- Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview: 2nd Edition
- Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview Lib/E: 2nd Edition
- #63078 in History Novels