FrankW.Bond, BA-Hons, DipPsych, MSc, PhD, CPsychol, is a Senior Lecturer at Goldsmiths College, University of London, in the Department of Psychology. His research and practice are focused on occupational health psychology, namely how work redesign and cognitive behavior treatments might help to improve workers' psychological health, absenteeism, and productivity, both individually and in combination. Dr. Bond also runs a private cognitive behavior therapy clinic. Professor of Counselling at Goldsmiths College, University of London, Windy Dryden, BA, DipPsych, MSc, PhD, CPsychol. Almost 125 books in the field of counselling and psychotherapy have been edited or written by him. His main interests are rational emotive behavior therapy and teaching its theory and procedures to the broader public through the publication of short, easy-to-understand self-help publications.
- The Handbook of Individual Therapy
- A Primer on Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Reason to Change: A Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) Workbook
- A Practitioner's Guide to Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- When Time Is at a Premium: Cognitive-Behavioural Approaches to Single-Session Therapy and Very Brief Coaching