President Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, is a counselor and trustee of the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a professor of American international policy at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies, both in Washington, D.C. The Great Chessboard and The Choice are two of his many novels. He currently resides in Washington, D.C.
- The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives
- Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era
- Strategic Vision: America and the Crisis of Global Power
- Second Chance: Three Presidents and the Crisis of American Superpower
- America and the World: Conversations on the Future of American Foreign Policy