3D Printing for Dummies
The bestselling book on 3D printing
3D printing is one of the coolest inventions we've seen in our lifetime, and now you can join the ranks of businesspeople, entrepreneurs, and hobbyists who use it to do everything from printing foods and candles to replacement parts for older technologies--and tons of mind-blowing stuff in between With 3D Printing For Dummies at the helm, you'll find all the fast and easy-to-follow guidance you need to grasp the methods available to create 3D printable objects using software, 3D scanners, and even photographs through open source software applications like 123D Catch.
Thanks to the growing availability of 3D printers, this remarkable technology is coming to the masses, and there's no time like the present to let your imagination run wild and actually create whatever you dream up--quickly and inexpensively. When it comes to 3D printing, the sky's the limit
- Covers each type of 3D printing technology available today: stereolithology, selective sintering, used deposition, and granular binding
- Provides information on the potential for the transformation of production and manufacturing, reuse and recycling, intellectual property design controls, and the commoditization of products
- Walks you through the process of creating a RepRap printer using open source designs, software, and hardware
- Offers strategies for improved success in 3D printing
On your marks, get set, innovate
Frequently Asked Questions About 3D Printing for Dummies
How long does it take to read 3D Printing for Dummies?
It takes about 7 Hours and 49 minutes on average for a reader to read 3D Printing for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is 3D Printing for Dummies?
3D Printing for Dummies is 384 pages long.
- Who wrote 3D Printing for Dummies?
Other peripherals books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.