60 Seconds and You're Hired!
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Fully revised and updated--the must-have guide to acing the interview and landing the dream job, from America's top career expert (The Los Angeles Times)60 Seconds & You're Hired has already helped thousands of job seekers get their dream jobs by excelling in crucial interviews. America's top job search expert Robin Ryan draws on her 20 years as a career counselor, 30 years of direct hiring, and extensive contact with hundreds of recruiters, decisions makers, and HR professionals to teach you proven strategies to help you take charge of the interview process and get the job you want. Brief, compact, and packed with insightful direction to give you the cutting edge to slip past the competition, 60 Seconds & You're Hired is here to help you succeed This newly revised edition features: - Unique techniques like The 60 Second Sell and The 5-Point Agenda
- Over 125 answers to tough, tricky interview questions employers often ask
- How to handle structured or behavioral interview questions
- Questions you should always ask, and questions you should never ask
- How to deal effectively with any salary questions to preserve your negotiating power
- 20 interview pitfalls to avoid
- Proven negotiation techniques that secure higher salaries - and much more Robin Ryan has the inside track on how to get hired. --ABC News
Frequently Asked Questions About 60 Seconds and You're Hired!
How long does it take to read 60 Seconds and You're Hired!?
It takes about 3 Hours and 26 minutes on average for a reader to read 60 Seconds and You're Hired!. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is 60 Seconds and You're Hired!?
60 Seconds and You're Hired! is 208 pages long.
- Who wrote 60 Seconds and You're Hired!?
Books like 60 Seconds and You're Hired!
What should you read after 60 Seconds and You're Hired! Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved 60 Seconds and You're Hired!
Other careers books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.