Anatomy Coloring Book
Coloring the body and its systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book provides realistic drawings, clear descriptions, and must-know terms for an easy way to learn anatomy.Anatomy Coloring Book features detailed illustrations of the body's anatomical systems in a spacious page design with no back-to-back images--goodbye, bleed-through Plus, Color Guides on every 2-page spread offer instructions for best coloring results so you can get the most out of your study.
The Best Review
- More than 450 detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
- Full coverage of the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Other anatomy books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.