Annie's Life in Lists
If you love kids like:
1. Anatastia Krupnik
2. Ramona Quimby
3. The Penderwicks
then you will love Annie For Annie, lists are how she keeps her whole life in order. And there is a lot to keep track of
1. An incredible memory (really, it's almost photographic) that can get her in trouble
2. A desire to overcome her shyness
3. A brother who is mad at her because he thinks she is the reason they had to move to Clover Gap, population 8,432.
4. A best friend who she is (almost) certain will always be her best friend.
5. New classmates, some of whom are nicer than others.
6. A rocky start finding her place in her new home. Annie's Life in Lists introduces a sweet new voice that finds that even amid the chaos of everyday life, it's important to put things in order. Perfect for anyone who's ever worried about starting a new school, saying the wrong thing, dying of embarrassment, or losing a best friend. I loved getting to know Annie through her lists --Kelly Jones, author of Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer A sweet, clever, warmhearted book, Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Annie's Life in Lists
How long does it take to read Annie's Life in Lists?
It takes about 3 Hours and 14 minutes on average for a reader to read Annie's Life in Lists. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for Annie's Life in Lists?
The recommended reading level for Annie's Life in Lists is 3rd Grade through 12th Grade .
What is the Lexile score for Annie's Life in Lists?
The Lexile score for Annie's Life in Lists is 800.
How long is Annie's Life in Lists?
Annie's Life in Lists is 272 pages long.
- Who wrote Annie's Life in Lists?
Books like Annie's Life in Lists
What should you read after Annie's Life in Lists Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Annie's Life in Lists
Other friendship books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.