AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests
Barron's AP Biology: With Two Practice Tests is completely up-to-date for the May 2020 exam changes. You'll get the in-depth content review and practice tests you need to fully prepare for the exam.The College Board has announced that there are May 2021 test dates available are May 3-7 and May 10-14, 2021. This edition features:
- Two full-length practice exams in the book that follow the content and style of the revised AP Biology exam with detailed answer explanations for all questions
- A fully revised introduction that covers the new exam format, including the exam sections, the question types, the number of questions per section, and the amount of time allotted per section
- Helpful test-taking tips and strategies throughout the book, plus icons that designate sections with particularly helpful background information to know
- 19 comprehensive review chapters that cover all of the major topic areas that will be tested on the exam (including the Cell Cycle, Photosynthesis, Heredity, and much more)
- End-of-chapter practice questions that reinforce the concepts reviewed in each chapter
- Appendices (with key measurements that you should be familiar with) as well as a glossary of key terms and definitions
Frequently Asked Questions About AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests
How long does it take to read AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests?
It takes about 9 Hours and 9 minutes on average for a reader to read AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests?
The recommended reading level for AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests is 9th Grade through Post Graduate .
How long is AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests?
AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests is 600 pages long.
- Who wrote AP Biology: With 2 Practice Tests?
Other advanced placement books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.