AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests
With Barron's AP Biology Premium: With Five Practice Tests you'll get the in-depth content review and practice tests you need to fully prepare for the exam.The College Board has announced that there are May 2021 test dates available are May 3-7 and May 10-14, 2021. This edition features:
- Two full-length practice exams in the book that follow the content and style of the revised AP Biology exam with detailed answer explanations for all questions
- Three full-length online practice tests with detailed answer explanations for all questions
- A fully revised introduction that covers the new exam format, including the exam sections, the question types, the number of questions per section, and the amount of time allotted per section
- Helpful test-taking tips and strategies throughout the book, plus icons that designate sections with particularly helpful background information to know
- 19 comprehensive review chapters that cover all of the major topic areas that will be tested on the exam (including the Cell Cycle, Photosynthesis, Heredity, and much more)
- End-of-chapter practice questions that reinforce the concepts reviewed in each chapter
- Appendices (with key measurements that you should be familiar with) as well as a glossary of key terms and definitions
- This item: AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests$11.48
- AP Biology$2.99
- AP English Language and Composition Premium: With 8 Practice Tests$16.07
Frequently Asked Questions About AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests
How long does it take to read AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests?
It takes about 8 Hours and 47 minutes on average for a reader to read AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests?
The recommended reading level for AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests is 9th Grade through 12th Grade .
How long is AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests?
AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests is 560 pages long.
- Who wrote AP Biology Premium: With 5 Practice Tests?
Other advanced placement books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (3)
Helped me get a 5
Derived From Web , Aug 11, 2021
I am skeptical about acquiring this book '' because there are some people who call this brand and say it is not detailed enough or it doesn't give you enough information. I bought this book, however, about a month and a half before the AP test, because my high school principal left and we were left with a long-term substitute for the rest of the year. I found this book extremely helpful as each unit has information that is easy to understand and gives lots of practice tests. '' Not only did this book enable me to look back on what I learned at the beginning of the year, but it also allowed me to learn a lot of information that I missed. Though I was left for 2 months without an AP bio teacher, I received a 5, which I believe was in large part due to the studying I did from this book.
Recommended to buy: Yes
A brand name but boring
Derived From Web , Jan 1, 2021
It is not the best ap resource, but is always mentioned. I liked the other books better and felt that it explained things clearer.
Recommended to buy: No
My daughter says this book has been very helpful for her
Derived From Web , Oct 21, 2020
My daughter is now in AP Bio and I decided not to wait and order the book a month before she takes the exam, like many people do, but to order it early so that she can use it when she takes the class. Before every class exam, she uses the AP book to review and it is helping her get passes and really learn the information. Hope this helps, my goal is to leave honest reviews on Amazon so that people can make the best choice.
Recommended to buy: Yes