Basic Medical Language, 4e
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
With brief explanations and a focus on word building skills, Basic Medical Language, 5th Edition provides the foundation you need to confidently communicate with other health care team members. This basic medical vocabulary text explains a carefully selected group of suffixes, prefixes, and combining forms to give you the basis for recognizing and defining hundreds of medical terms. Clear, illustrated lessons present terms by body system, introducing word parts and providing review exercises that ask students to define terms or combine word parts to create terms. This text also reinforces learning with all-new case studies, images, and exercises -and carefully crafted Evolve resources.
- Over 200 flash cards packaged free with the text make it easier for you to memorize terms.
- Systemic presentation of medical terms helps you learn and recognize new words as you encounter them by combining parts.
- Objectives integrated with headings clarify how the content is presented within lessons and show you how objectives relate to content.
- Consistent organization and pacing of lessons ensures steady acquisition of terminology.
- Integrated review exercises test your knowledge and provide instant feedback on your Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Basic Medical Language, 4e
How long does it take to read Basic Medical Language, 4e?
It takes about 8 Hours and 27 minutes on average for a reader to read Basic Medical Language, 4e. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Basic Medical Language, 4e?
Basic Medical Language, 4e is 432 pages long.
- Who wrote Basic Medical Language, 4e?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.