Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 15th edition, is a contemporary classic nursing pharmacology textbook known for its impeccably accurate drug content and its practical applications of the nursing process. A consistent emphasis on health promotion through medication monitoring and patient education is a hallmark of the book. Introductory units ground the reader in basic principles of pharmacology and medication administration, and subsequent body-system units apply the nursing process to every major disorder and drug class to promote safe medication administration.
- Provides an overview of relevant pathophysiology with an application of the nursing process in each drug chapter, followed by an application of the nursing process to each applicable drug class.
- Covers the pharmacology of all major classes of drugs, emphasizing side effects to expect, side effects to report, drug interactions, and more.
- Emphasizes patient education and health promotion with easy-to-recognize Patient Education and Health Promotion headings and reproducible Patient Self-Assessment forms.
- UNIQUE Each chapter concludes with a 3-part Medication Safety Review that highlights the importance of safe drug administration and provides review and application of key chapter content related to medication Read More chevron_right
- This item: Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e$4.61
- Basic Geriatric Nursing$3.88
- Dewit's Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing$19.05
Frequently Asked Questions About Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e
How long does it take to read Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e?
It takes about 9 Hours and 45 minutes on average for a reader to read Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e?
Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e is 912 pages long.
- Who wrote Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 16e?
Other lpn & lvn books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.