Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide
THE EASIEST WAY TO LEARN MAJOR PHYSICS CONCEPTS AND TERMS AT YOUR OWN PACE
Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide helps you master the principles that govern not only our physical world, but all of space and time. This accessible and practical guide makes complex concepts such as energy, light, sound, color, electrical current, and gravity easy to digest and understand. The book's self-paced teaching style enables you to gradually build upon your knowledge as you answer questions, solve problems, and test your knowledge on physics topics.
This fully-revised edition features new examples of modern applications of basic physics, streamlined explanations of central physics concepts, and an updated format designed to optimize your learning experience. This invaluable guide provides:
- A complete physics course presented in a flexible and easy-to-use format that helps you learn at your own pace
- Frequent questions and practice problems that increase your speed of learning and strengthen your comprehension and retention
- Self-tests with answers that let you monitor your progress and identify the areas you need to concentrate on
- Lists of chapter objectives and clear definitions of key terminology to ensure you fully grasp the material
- Optional sections containing all mathematical treatments and applications, giving you Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide
How long does it take to read Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide?
It takes about 5 Hours and 59 minutes on average for a reader to read Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide?
Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide is 304 pages long.
- Who wrote Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide?
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.