The Battle Plan for Prayer - Leader Kit
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
The Battle Plan for Prayer Bible Study equips believers to develop their own prayer strategy and be specific and strategic in prayer. This study features teaching by Alex and Stephen Kendrick on the topics of: what prayer is and is not, why God wants us to pray, specific areas of prayer, specific strategies for prayer, and more. (8 sessions)
- 8 video teaching segments from Stephen and Alex Kendrick
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- 8 group sessions, 5 days of homework to complete between group sessions
- Develop the spiritual discipline of prayer and prayer strategy
- Learn to journal and write specific prayers
- Discover the power of prayer within the context of a small group
- Expand participants' understanding of spiritual warfare
- Develop strategies to battle the real Enemy through prayer
- Dig deeper into the spiritual discipline aspects of prayer
- Create opportunity for study among both inexperienced Bible study students and those well-versed in Scripture
Session One: Devoted to Prayer (17:58)
Session Two: Intentional Prayers (21:00)
Session Three: Our Father (26:17)
Session Four: Our Condition (22:28)
Session Five: The Lord's Prayer (26:43)
Session Six: Spiritual Warfare (20:33)
Session Seven: Strategies of Prayer (23:56)
Session Eight: Be Anxious for Nothing (26:21)
Frequently Asked Questions About The Battle Plan for Prayer - Leader Kit
What is the reading level for The Battle Plan for Prayer - Leader Kit?
The recommended reading level for The Battle Plan for Prayer - Leader Kit is College Freshman and Up .
- Who wrote The Battle Plan for Prayer - Leader Kit?
Other adult books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.