Toddlers and preschoolers can sing along with the classic bedtime melodies in this charming songbook. Featuring a wooden inlay and sturdy construction, giving it a vintage feel, this book is sure to delight while teaching an appreciation for both music and together time. Perfect for little ones (and their grown-ups) to sing along as part of a nightly bedtime routine. Bedtime Songs is sure to be a family favorite.
- Follow along through the book's lyrics for the melodies played by the buttons
- Sing Along with 10 sleepy-time songs paired with adorable illustrations. Songs include Twinkle, Twinkle, Hush Little Baby, Brahms Lullaby, I See the Moon and more
- An icon on each page corresponds with the correct melody button, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- All of our Early Bird Song books are designed for curious little ones to explore alone or with their grown-up
- Please note that audio buttons play melodies only, without a singing voice
Frequently Asked Questions About Bedtime Songs
How long does it take to read Bedtime Songs?
It takes about 5 Hours and 3 minutes on average for a reader to read Bedtime Songs. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for Bedtime Songs?
The recommended reading level for Bedtime Songs is Baby through 7th Grade .
How long is Bedtime Songs?
Bedtime Songs is 5 pages long.
- Who wrote Bedtime Songs?
Books like Bedtime Songs
What should you read after Bedtime Songs Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Bedtime Songs
Other bedtime & dreams books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.