Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science
Students trained in traditional exercise physiology have learned the basic concepts of energy but often don't fully understand human energy consumption at the molecular level. Biochemistry Primer for Exercise Science, Fourth Edition, provides an introduction to biochemistry that will give readers greater insight into the molecular aspects of human physical activity.
Reflecting the rapid development of the field, this classic text continues to present the essentials of biochemistry--molecular biology, basic chemistry, metabolism, and transcription regulation--in an easy-to-understand format. The fourth edition features the most recent research in exercise biochemistry plus new and revised content, including the following:
- All-new coverage of the control of biochemistry and biochemical and muscular adaptations to exercise and training via signaling pathways, an area of study that has received much attention in recent years
- Added information on the regulation of gene expression, which highlights the need for students to comprehend the basics of molecular biology
- Next Stage sections in each chapter, which lead students toward emerging areas of knowledge in the field by examining new or controversial areas of research
- An integration of the chapters on DNA, RNA, and the regulation of protein synthesis to provide a Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science
How long does it take to read Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science?
It takes about 6 Hours and 47 minutes on average for a reader to read Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science?
Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science is 312 pages long.
- Who wrote Biochemistry Primer For Exercise Science?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.