BRICKWORKING FROM A-Z . . .FOR NOVICES TO EXPERIENCED PROS
Whether you're a homeowner wanting to do your own repairs, a trade apprentice seeking to sharpen your skills, or a veteran craftsman or contractor with years of experience, you'll turn to this complete guide to bricklaying again and again. There is no more comprehensive or up-to-date reference available on the subject.
Written by a pro with over 25 years in the field, Bricklaying features:
* Over 560 technical drawings and diagrams illustrating technique and clear text that guides you every step of the way
* Skill-building projects with start-to-finish instructions
* Electricity and plumbing integration in brick construction
* Solutions and preventive methods for high-wind concerns in cavity brickwork
* Table for calculating how many bricks are needed for a job
* Brick design for handicapped
* Engineering properties
* Essential topics such as damp-proofing, repairing and carcking mortor, window and door cutting, cleaning brick, and much more
An insider's guide to every facet of the world of brickwork.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bricklaying
Other masonry books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.