Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies
- Quickly master the onboard controls and set up your T3/1100D
- Get great shots in Auto or manual mode
- Easily print, download, and share your images
Make the most of that feature-packed camera with this easy-to-follow guide!
Your Canon T3/1100D is packed with power -- perfect for your first venture into dSLR photography. This book helps you use all that power. Explore what you can do with the Auto mode, then shift into manual mode and take control of exposure. You'll also find great tips on taking portraits, action shots, and nature photos you'll be proud to show off!
- All the basics -- get familiar with the basic settings and set up your camera for standard use
- Secrets of Auto mode -- learn to get great shots with the automatic settings and how to prepare for different situations
- Go Live -- discover the Live View mode for shooting both stills and movies and get movie-making tips
- Got the shot, now what? -- find out how to play back images, transfer pictures to your computer, and prepare them for sharing as prints or online
- Release your creativity -- explore exposure and take control of focus with the fully manual camera settings
Open the book and find:
- The functions hiding behind all your Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies
How long does it take to read Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies?
It takes about 8 Hours and 22 minutes on average for a reader to read Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies?
Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies is 400 pages long.
- Who wrote Canon Eos Rebel T3/1100d For Dummies?
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.