Case Files: Neuroscience
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
LEARN NEUROSCIENCE IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE BOARDS
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Neuroscience provides 49 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, neuroscience pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 49 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, physical therapy, and neuroscience students preparing for course exams and the Boards
Frequently Asked Questions About Case Files: Neuroscience
How long does it take to read Case Files: Neuroscience?
It takes about 8 Hours and 6 minutes on average for a reader to read Case Files: Neuroscience. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Case Files: Neuroscience?
Case Files: Neuroscience is 408 pages long.
- Who wrote Case Files: Neuroscience?
Other test preparation & review books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.