Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest subjects. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether you're a new managerial professional or a student who's decided upon a career in business, government, or educational management, CliffsQuickReview Principles of Management can help. This guide provides a valuable introduction to the concepts of management and business. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Planning and organizing
- Staffing and directing
- Managing change
- Decision making and problem solving
- Motivating and communicating
CliffsQuickReview Principles of Management acts as a supplement to your other learning material. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Or, here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management
How long does it take to read Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management?
It takes about 4 Hours and 53 minutes on average for a reader to read Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management?
Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management is 240 pages long.
- Who wrote Cliffsquickreview Principles of Management?
Other book notess you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.