Clinical Anatomy for Dummies
- Use common clinical anatomy terms
- Recognize bones, muscles, nerves, and other structures of the body
- Score your highest in a clinical anatomy course
Your ticket to acing a clinical anatomy course
Need help with your college-level clinical anatomy course? This book presents a friendly, unintimidating overview of the material you're studying, including clinical anatomy terms, the systems of the body, and various structures of the thorax, abdomen, pelvis, head, neck, back, and limbs. Clear definitions, concise explanations, and plenty of illustrations will help you make the grade!
- Clinical Anatomy 101 -- get the skinny on how clinical anatomy compares to other types of anatomical study and make sense of the vocabulary used in clinical anatomy
- All systems go -- discover how to organize the body into different systems, including the musculoskeletal, nervous, cardiovascular, and digestive systems
- Get under your skin -- find out everything you need to know about the three regions that comprise the trunk -- the thorax, the abdomen, and the pelvis
- Get a head of the class -- understand the ins and outs of whats going on in your head, neck, and back
- Go to extremes -- understand the structures and movements of Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Clinical Anatomy for Dummies
How long does it take to read Clinical Anatomy for Dummies?
It takes about 8 Hours and 25 minutes on average for a reader to read Clinical Anatomy for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Clinical Anatomy for Dummies?
Clinical Anatomy for Dummies is 408 pages long.
- Who wrote Clinical Anatomy for Dummies?
Books like Clinical Anatomy for Dummies
What should you read after Clinical Anatomy for Dummies Book? Here is a list of books to read if you read and loved Clinical Anatomy for Dummies
Other anatomy books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.