Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing
You can add it to your wishlist and you will be notified once we receive a copy.
This Description may be from another edition of this product.
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. The second edition of Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing continues to provide a detailed 'skills analysis' of all the clinical procedures likely to be performed by a veterinary nurse in practice. Using its unique systematic approach, the book explains practical procedures used daily in veterinary practice, covering all aspects of a veterinary nurse's tasks, concentrating on small animal procedures. Clearly illustrated, with accompanying text provided in an accessible action-rationale format, each procedure includes an explanation of the theory behind the action, thus linking the classroom with clinical practice. With many additional and updated procedures this new edition concurs with current standards and introduces the most modern techniques to the veterinary nurse.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions are provided for each procedure
- A reference guide to best practice for both qualified and trainee veterinary nurses, veterinary technicians, diploma students and veterinary undergraduates
- Covers companion animals as well as exotic species
- Fully up-dated with additional procedures throughout
- Second colour increases ease of use and Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing
How long does it take to read Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing?
It takes about 7 Hours and 7 minutes on average for a reader to read Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing?
Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing is 350 pages long.
- Who wrote Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing?
Other veterinary medicine books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.