Coding for Dummies
Coding For Dummies, (9781119293323) was previously published as Coding For Dummies, (9781118951309). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.
Hands-on exercises help you learn to code like a pro
Online exercises developed by Codecademy, a leading online code training site, help hone coding skills and demonstrate results as you practice.
The site provides an environment where you can try out tutorials built into the text and see the actual output from your coding. You'll also gain access to end-of-chapter challenges to apply newly acquired skills to a less-defined assignment. So what are you waiting for?
- The current demand for workers with coding and computer science skills far exceeds the supply
- Teaches the foundations of web Read More chevron_right
- This item: Coding for Dummies$9.00
- Coding All-In-One for Dummies$18.49
- Beginning Programming All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies$5.97
Frequently Asked Questions About Coding for Dummies
How long does it take to read Coding for Dummies?
It takes about 5 Hours and 22 minutes on average for a reader to read Coding for Dummies. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Coding for Dummies?
Coding for Dummies is 288 pages long.
- Who wrote Coding for Dummies?
Other general books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.