Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007
Comprehensive preparation for the CompTIA Network+ exam, with real-world insight and online study tools!
The CompTIA Network+ Study Guide is your one-stop resource for the ultimate in exam preparation. Featuring 100 percent coverage of Exam N10-007 objectives, this book walks you through the essentials of network technologies, installation, configuration, media, topologies, security, and more. Networking guru Todd Lammle draws from 30 years of networking experience to explain key topics, backed by practical examples and real-world insights relevant to what you'll face on the job. The Sybex online interactive learning environment gives you access to electronic flashcards, sample questions, a pre-assessment test, and bonus practice exams to help you prepare thoroughly and go into the exam with confidence!
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Network Architecture, Applications, and Devices
- Routing Protocols, Cloud Technologies, and Implementations
- Network Monitoring and Performance Tracking
- WAN, LAN, and Switch Configuration
- Vulnerability Identification and Threat Assessment
- Security Controls and Basic Forensics
- Wireless, Cable, Network, Security, and WAN Troubleshooting
- Standards, Safety, Ports, and Protocols
Interactive Read More chevron_right
Frequently Asked Questions About Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007
How long does it take to read Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007?
It takes about 9 Hours and 59 minutes on average for a reader to read Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
How long is Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007?
Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007 is 960 pages long.
- Who wrote Comptia Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-007?
Other certification guides books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.