Daniel's Marching Band
Join Daniel Tiger and friends for a marching band adventure Explore the neighborhood and discover fun musical instruments with Daniel Tiger, Katerina, O the Owl, Miss Elaina, and Prince Wednesday. Little ones will love following along the interactive story by pushing the 4 corresponding audio buttons to play the drums, xylophone, triangle, and kazoo sounds. Find fun surprises under 5 sturdy flaps and enjoy the bonus activity found at the end of the book. Watch how Daniel turns a simple walk into a musical adventure by pushing the buttons and following along the story for a fun sensory experience designed to entertain, strengthen fine motor skills, and encourage musical expression. A must for Daniel Tiger fans
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood interactive board books feature scenarios and music from the top-rated series for preschoolers on PBS KIDS.
Collect the entire Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood series
- Perfect for all Daniel Tiger fans Enjoy reading and singing together for hours of fun
- Sturdy flaps perfect for small hands encourage exploration and curiosity
- Explore and learn about friendship from your favorite Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood characters
- Featuring Daniel Tiger and Friends: Katerina Kittycat, O the Owl, Miss Elaina, Prince Wednesday and more
- Singing is learning Singing develops listening and memory skills; important to early literacy
- Officially licensed Daniel Tiger product
Frequently Asked Questions About Daniel's Marching Band
How long does it take to read Daniel's Marching Band?
It takes about 5 Hours and 40 minutes on average for a reader to read Daniel's Marching Band. This is based on the average reading speed of 250 Words per minute.
What is the reading level for Daniel's Marching Band?
The recommended reading level for Daniel's Marching Band is Baby through 5th Grade .
How long is Daniel's Marching Band?
Daniel's Marching Band is 12 pages long.
- Who wrote Daniel's Marching Band?
Other music books you might enjoy
Book Reviews (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.